The junior team are lucky enough to have weekly tennis lessons with Craig from Atomic Tennis.
We had our first lesson today and it was heaps of fun!
We started off by looking at our feet positioning and then worked up to doing split steps and bouncing our ball on our rackets.
I think we might have a few future pro tennis players amongst us. We are looking forward to our next lesson with Craig at 10.00am next Thursday.
Check out us in action!!!
We had our first lesson today and it was heaps of fun!
We started off by looking at our feet positioning and then worked up to doing split steps and bouncing our ball on our rackets.
I think we might have a few future pro tennis players amongst us. We are looking forward to our next lesson with Craig at 10.00am next Thursday.
Check out us in action!!!
1 comment:
Wow looks like you have been having fun! I had no idea McKenzie had ever played tennis so thanks for the blog! Tineke
Post a Comment